Welcome to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church’s website. We are happy to have your family join our faith family! Our site contains information on all the pertinent details, times, and contact names for all our parish programs and special events as well as holy days and secular holidays. We hope you find our site to be informative as well as inspirational and we welcome your comments and suggestions to make our site more useful to you in the future.
Note: See the monthly calendar on the Newsletters/Info page for up-to-date information about daily masses.
Readings for the Week of May 24, 2015
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Ez 37:1-14 / Jl 3:1-5 / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39
- Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Gal 5:16-25 or 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 15:26-27; 16:12-15 or Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Sir 17:20-24 / Mk 10:17-27
- Tuesday: Sir 35:1-12 / Mk 10:28-31
- Wednesday: Sir 36:1, 4-5a, 10-17 / Mk 10:32-45
- Thursday: Sir 42:15-25 / Mk 10:46-52
- Friday: Sir 44:1, 9-13 / Mk 11:11-26
- Saturday: Sir 51:12cd-20 / Mk 11:27-33
- Next Sunday: Dt 4:32-34, 39-40 / Rom 8:14-17 / Mt 28:16-20
NORMAL MASS SCHEDULE:
Saturday 4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am
Monday - NO MASS
Tuesday 9:15 am at Newman High School in Mason City
----Note: Tuesday mass at Newman is only during school
----------- year; otherwise 8:30am in Clear Lake.
Wednesday 8:30 am
Thursday 8:30 am
Friday 8:30 am *
- The Newman High School mass switches from Wednesdays to Tuesdays starting Sept. 16, 2014. The start time switched to 9:15 am on that same date.
- The above mass times are the normal schedule. For Christmas, Easter, and holy days please call the church at 641-357-3214 or click on bulletins to check times.
- See the monthly calendar on the Newsletters/Info (see link above) for up-to-date information about daily masses.
- Mass is held at the Oakwood Care Center in Clear Lake (400 Hwy 18 West) on the 4th Friday of each month at 9:30 am. There is no Mass at the church on these Fridays.
Please refer to the bulletin for changes to this schedule.
- If a funeral is scheduled there is no daily Mass. Everyone is encouraged to attend the funeral instead. Keep an eye on the Mass schedule in the bulletin for changes/updates.
NORMAL DAYS/TIMES FOR OTHER MASSES IN THE AREA (Check the bulletin for holiday mass times)
4:00 pm - Holy Family, Mason City
5:30 pm - Sacred Heart, Manly
7:30 am - St Joseph, Mason City
8:00 am - Sacred Heart, Rockwell
9:00 am - St Joseph, Mason City
11:00 am - Holy Family, Mason City